Nine Solid Reasons To Jump On Board The Graze Craze
Here’s why you should choose a grazing table for your party, wedding or after-work drinks…
Grazing tables are a brilliant way to feed big groups of people. Here’s why:
- Their help-yourself nature suits our casual Kiwi approach to entertaining.
- Their air of abundance makes guests feel welcome and indulged.
- As well as offering a range of nibbles to suit all tastes, they’re an easy way to cater to special diets – as long as the gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan treats are labelled, everyone can just help themselves.
- They’re totally achievable to make yourself even if you’re blessed with zero cooking skills.
- Because they usually don’t include anything hot, you can set them up in advance, then pop off and get changed or have a glass of bubbly before your guests arrive.
- They’re a great alternative to a plated starter because they allow people to mingle over drinks before sitting down for the main. They’re particularly popular for weddings, where they’re a genius way to keep the guest occupied while the bride and groom are off having their photos taken.
- They also make a brilliant dessert station – set it up off to the side after the main course so people can help themselves when they’re ready for a little something sweet.
- They tend to work out to be a more affordable catering option than formal finger foods because you don’t need staff to hand around trays of nibbles.
- They’re so-hot-right-now, and an on-trend choice for corporate events or Friday night drinks. Take a break from the chips and dips and impress your clients and workmates with a grazing table!